The term ‘Aspect Footwear Limited’ or ‘The Company’ ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website .Our company registration number is 12513380 registered in England and Wales. Registered address, Brook Street, Wivenhoe, Colchester, CO7 9DS. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website. The term ‘Customer’ means the customer of the company. ‘Contract’ means any contract for the sale of goods by The Company to the Customer.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- By using this site, you acknowledge and agree that you have no rights in relation to any copyright, designs, trademarks and all other intellectual property supplied as part of this website. In addition, ‘content’ is defined by any, graphics, photographs, including all image rights, music, video and text on this site.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
All online orders will be charged in British Pounds Sterling (£), but exclude postage and packaging. Prices quoted on the website are indicative only and are subject to change.
Payments will be taken from your chosen payment method when you place your order. We use Shopify and PayPal to handle the transaction on our behalf and as such we do not at any time gain access to your full payment method details, except your address which is necessary in order for us to fulfil your order. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any third parties.
customs, duties and taxes
You will be responsible for any customs, import duties and taxes payable for your order. We are unable to estimate the amount of duties and taxes your package will incur as these charges are imposed directly by your local customs, and payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs. For more information, contact your local customs office.
cancellations and returns
Under the United Kingdom's Distance Selling Regulations, you have the right to cancel your order up to 7 days after order receipt date. We offer a 30 day returns policy from the date of dispatching the goods. In this instance all refunds exclude postage costs, customs and import duties, unless a mistake has been made by us. For full exchange and returns information, please see our returns page here.
We have the right to cancel an order if it is placed outside of the pre-order sales opening times. If for any reason, our site fails to close the online store after the pre-order sales time, we (Aspect Footwear Limited) have the right to cancel additional orders, due to insufficient stock.
Claims arising from damage, delay or partial loss of the goods in transit must be made in writing to Aspect Footwear Limited within seven working days of delivery. Aspect Footwear shall be afforded reasonable opportunity to investigate any claim made hereunder, and the Customer shall, if so requested in writing or verbally by Aspect Footwear, promptly return any of the goods subject to any claim and all packing materials securely packaged and tracked to Aspect Footwear for examination.
If the Customer establishes that any of the goods have not been delivered, or have been delivered damaged, or are not of the correct quantity, Aspect Footwear would offer the customer refund of their goods plus shipping charges. Since shoes are made to order, it would be unlikely that an identical product was available to replace.
If the Customer establishes that any of the goods are defective Aspect Footwear would offer the customer refund of their goods plus shipping charges. Since shoes are made to order, it would be unlikely that an identical product was available to replace.
In no circumstances shall the liability of Aspect Footwear Limited to the Customer under this condition exceed the invoice value of the goods.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear at the website. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will be accurate.
Aspect Footwear reserve the right to alter specifications to those stated on the website, including slight differences in colour, shade and size. The Customer’s statutory rights will not be affected.